Chicken Enchilada
Created by Rachel Hubbard
Ingredients:
2-10 3/4 oz. Cans Cream of Chicken (Yes you can use fat free)
1 small can Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Package Lipton Taco Rice, prepared
10 Flour Tortillas (Yes you can use fat free)
2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
Cheese
Make up your rice according to the directions on the package. After finished that, mix in a bowl: cream of chicken, sour cream, rice and shredded chicken. Grease bottom of 9X13 pan. Using a measuring spoon, put 1/2 cup in each tortilla. (It measures out perfectly) Wrap and place in pan. Open the enchilada sauce. Pour over all enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese, and then cover with tinfoil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 min (until heated through).
Serve with sour cream, ranch, refried beans, lettuce, corn, etc.
Serve with sour cream, ranch, refried beans, lettuce, corn, etc.
My Opinion:
(Read with Caution)
Okay, so I made the recipe up, and we love it. It does take a little more time because you have to prepare the rice, but it is well worth the effort! I would say start to finish, 30-45 to prepare. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and as my family does! P.s. In the store they sell MEXICAN RICE this is extremely more spicy and hot, but if you or your family like that, give it a try. It is just a little to hot for my likings. 



No comments:
Post a Comment