Fried Chicken
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp. salt
Dash of Pepper
4 Chicken Breasts
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 Tbs. Water
1 cup Corn flakes, broken but not totally crushed
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease bottom of 9X13 dish. Mix flour and seasonings in a shallow dish. (I use paper plates) In another shallow dish mix egg and water. And in one more dish mix the corn flakes and Parmesan cheese. Take chicken one by one coat with flour, then dip in egg and then finally in corn flake mixture. Make sure in each step they are completely covered with all the ingredients, evenly coating both sides. Take butter and drizzle over chicken and into pan. This help with the crunch factor. Bake 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through (180 degrees).
My Opinion
(Read with Caution)
YUMMY!!! Oh my goodness, I was totally in the mood for "fried" chicken today, and this recipe, although it is not technically fried, really hit the spot. I have had recipes similar to this one, but it really is delicious!
I was so good!


3 comments:
Ooch,
Lars was itching for some "fish and chips". I didn't want to buy the freezer section fish fillets so I decided to try using your recipe on tilapia fillets. It worked out really well. Lars liked it and it felt a little healthier than prepared fish. Thanks for the recipes!
Sarah
Oh wow Rachel this chicken looks so yummy! I'm gonna try it! I love chicken and I'm always looking for new ways to cook it! Thanks!
I wanted to let you know that we tried this with fish and it was pretty good. It turned out to be our version of "fish and chips".
Post a Comment