Aloha Pork Chops
Kraftfoods.com with alterations by Sarah Olson
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 pork chops (I use boneless and cut off all the fat prior to cooking)
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 can pineapple chunks
1/4 cup Catalina dressing (I made my own)
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
other seasonings - I love red pepper flakes, minced garlic, salt and pepper
After the fat is trimmed off the pork chops, season them with salt and pepper and anything else you might like.
In a skillet on med high heat, add the oil and pork chops (and minced garlic if you are adding that). Cook for 5 min on each side of the pork chop until browned.
Add in all remaining ingredients. Stir. Allow to simmer for about 5 min or until veggies are tender and chops are done (160 degrees F).
Serve with rice. Yummy!
May also substitute chicken for chops.
1 comment:
This really is delish! I will post a picture when I get one. We actually only ate 1/2 of it and froze the rest. I pulled it out one night, plopped it in the skillet and it was ready in about 10 min. Still delicious.
Post a Comment